Friday, January 10, 2014

I AM YOUR CRISIS




WHO AM I?
I am the crisis that defines you. I may be that sudden automobile accident, that diagnosis, that unexpected email  rejection. I can be as quick as a slap across the cheek. Or, I may be one of those slow moving crises that seems to eat away at your gut day after day. That step off the edge of the pond you were two years old and went in over your head and gave you fear of water for the rest of your life. That poker game in which you were suddenly in way over your head. I am the panicky business investment which you have made and you're about to lose it all. The lie that came back to you.  The little mistake that now has gotten out of control. Remember me? I took your beautiful watercolor painting and slopped indigo paint on it - trailed it across your pretty bright colors. I am the splash of indigo in your life – your heart attack, your cancer, the abortion, the perfect relationship gone wrong. There goes your plans. Your hopes! Your dreams! Shot to hell. Fucked. And you are left with what? Broken dreams? broken idealism? You’re left broken.

THIS POST IS AVAILABLE AT:
https://bublish.com/author/view/5046 




SORRY, INCOMPLETE

You can now buy this complete post.
It has been re-published. 

Jan – June 2014 threesimplequestions Blog Posts

"Th3 Simple Questions: Slice Open Everyday Life" 

Available at
http:/www.th3simplequestions.com

Also Published in Book Format
By WestBow Press
Available at Internet Retailers 

6x9 Perfect Bound Softcover @ $11.95
ISBN: 978-1-4908-7124-0
6x9 Dust Jacket Hardcover @ $28.95
ISBN: 978-1-4908-7125-7
E-Book @ $3.99
ISBN: 978-1-4908-7123-3

No comments:

Post a Comment