Tuesday, March 11, 2014

I AM DARWIN’S BRAIN

WHO AM I?
     I am Darwin’s brain. It was I who had phenomenal insights. Everyone said I was brilliant, a genius! That’s true. And, I should know, I am Sir Charles Darwin’s brain. Is it because I am so uniquely designed that I am so special? Well, partially. When I was a child, I played freely in nature. Then, up until age of 30, I had Sir Charles feed me a steady diet of Poetry, and Art and Music! Each week we painted, attended concerts and galleries! And read SHAKESPEARE! It was glorious. And jokes! Lots of jokes and laughter... ANYTHING to nourish me and get me thinking all in all different fashions. This prepared me for releasing my genius. Who knew about neuron theory? But I nourished Sir Charles’ neurons so I was like the young Muhammad Ali of grey matter – lithe and quick and ready to get into the ring with Science!



SORRY, INCOMPLETE

You can now buy this complete post.
It has been re-published. 

Jan – June 2014 threesimplequestions Blog Posts

"Th3 Simple Questions: Slice Open Everyday Life" 

Available at
http:/www.th3simplequestions.com

Also Published in Book Format
By WestBow Press
Available at Internet Retailers 

6x9 Perfect Bound Softcover @ $11.95
ISBN: 978-1-4908-7124-0
6x9 Dust Jacket Hardcover @ $28.95
ISBN: 978-1-4908-7125-7
E-Book @ $3.99
ISBN: 978-1-4908-7123-3

1 comment:

  1. I really liked Darwin's brain--the nurture, the frustration. My favorite line is. . . "Darwin’s Brain has atrophied because of a conceptual, perceptual habit of thinking – who would have thought?"

    ReplyDelete