Friday, May 16, 2014

IS THE DEEP SPRING OF YOUR CREATIVITY IN DEEP WATER?


WHO AM I?
     I am the deep spring which from which your creativity once flowed. Like all springs, I come from a source. In healthy eco-systems there is a continual renewal process so that deep springs do not go dry. But, maybe you’ve forgotten this process – or think it is not important or that you are not responsible for the maintenance of your creativity. Or, perhaps, you believe you can neglect it because you’ve ALWAYS had “the touch”, the spark, “the juice.” Do you think I appear by “magic”? That I’m a gift that will keep on giving? Hello!
     You use your Deep Spring like a lawn sprinkler - in a centripetal fashion. You, my friend, take my creative flow and use in your life. Do this, do that, do the other – always creating, always tapping into the flow of spirit. Output, output, output! Do you even know how much creative juice you had in the first place? Never thought about it.
     Friend, that creative flow has got to come from somewhere! Your spring has a re-charge process. Oh, gosh you thought you got an unending supply of creativity and magic stars without having to do anything? What is going on in the spiritual world’s pre-birth prep process? I know life is a “do-it-yourself” process, but a “creativity expiration / sell-by date” printed on your feet would help.  Where’s that suggestion box?
     Okay – recharge processes 101.


SORRY, INCOMPLETE

You can now buy this complete post.
It has been re-published. 

Jan – June 2014 threesimplequestions Blog Posts

"Th3 Simple Questions: Slice Open Everyday Life" 

Available at
http:/www.th3simplequestions.com

Also Published in Book Format
By WestBow Press
Available at Internet Retailers 

6x9 Perfect Bound Softcover @ $11.95
ISBN: 978-1-4908-7124-0
6x9 Dust Jacket Hardcover @ $28.95
ISBN: 978-1-4908-7125-7
E-Book @ $3.99
ISBN: 978-1-4908-7123-3

4 comments:

  1. Ah, yes. Well, I'm going to take my own suggestions this time and take a brief break from blogging. If you've been a steady reader and would like to take a break, please do so! If you have any comments about future topics you would like to see addressed, please send me an email at 3simplequestions@gmail.com - I'll see you on the "bounce-back" as the truckers used to say in the days of CB radio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Favorite lines:
    Otherwise, your Deep Spring is in deep water.
    I know life is a “do-it-yourself” process, but a “creativity expiration / sell-by date” printed on your feet would help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jean, I am trying to figure out how to participate in this. Blame my lack of being tech savvy. If what I am reading are postings so far, mine is really simple! Perhaps this will sound a bit religious, but so what. I believe I am exactly what God created me to be. For the moment, a human on earth. Faith has taught me that later, there is 'something'. I guess we all find out! But while I am here, I know I am definitely here to make a difference. I have been given all the power and ability to do just that....make a difference. And that is exactly what I want to do. I have been able to do so far many, many times in my life. Very small.....has never made (and never likely to make) the cover of Time magazine-- how I have made a difference. But I have. And that is exactly what I want to do. Make a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  4. RE: Why is Big Bird Big and Yellow?

    Dang, Jean! With your egregious exposure of our clandestine operation with your 'Why Big Bird is Big and Yellow' missive, you have opened our classified Pandora's box of CAPTCHA secrets! Who knew for a nanosecond that you would be the greatly feared Benedict Arnold of our inner sanctum repository of brain-grabbing goodies. For shame! Your punishment, in addition to a heavy-laden conscience of betrayal to your sworn comrades of manipulatory research, you will be sentenced to a period of years as an advertising copywriter for a corporation which requires you to resort to silly props like balloons and sundry childlike tools to advertise sugary frozen drinks, high overrun ice cream sandwiches and nitrate oozing tube steaks, thus deleteriously affecting a half generation of mushy youthful minds. Sleep well, you, you...um, brazen turncoat! - The CAPTCHA gang

    ReplyDelete