Friday, June 6, 2014

THE REBELLION AGAINST THE GOD OF MYSELF



WHO AM I?
     For a long time I thought that when I prayed, or received an insight or inspiration, that I was speaking with God. It turns out that, apparently, I was speaking to my Angel – my spiritual self – and not God.
I discovered this recently when pain took over a portion of my body and a large portion of my attention and it became clear that the ME that was always in control and responsible for EVERYTHING was no longer in control. Pain, like an arrogant Angel, refused to obey ME  - the God of Myself.
This rebellion shattered my trust. Our body is built up out of trust of seamless experiences of life – we trust that from one day to the next things will be pretty much connected as they had been – even after injuries our bodies adapt. This builds up TRUST IN LIFE, a fundamental, very deep existential trust in the FABRIC of life and it is related to your experience of the world. This Trust in Life can be shattered with a significant illness, or injury. This rebellion against the God of Myself was significant.


SORRY, INCOMPLETE

You can now buy this complete post.
It has been re-published. 

Jan – June 2014 threesimplequestions Blog Posts

"Th3 Simple Questions: Slice Open Everyday Life" 

Available at
http:/www.th3simplequestions.com

Also Published in Book Format
By WestBow Press
Available at Internet Retailers 

6x9 Perfect Bound Softcover @ $11.95
ISBN: 978-1-4908-7124-0
6x9 Dust Jacket Hardcover @ $28.95
ISBN: 978-1-4908-7125-7
E-Book @ $3.99
ISBN: 978-1-4908-7123-3

1 comment:

  1. No pain, no change - know pain(as getting in touch with non-angelic humanity), know change!!!

    ReplyDelete