Monday, June 1, 2015

JUNE 2015 BLOG POSTS

AGED LOVE

Aged Love seems to love what was once there, or beholds what was once there in what is now here.


RECOGNIZING OUR LITTLENESS


My Big I wants all the big things: fame, glory, wealth, accomplishments, the Tower named after me, the Gold, Stocks and hot cars, beautiful women, and a “mass outpouring of love from a grateful nation” (Woody Allen).My "little i" My “little i” does not need put other people down in order to feel big. It is very interesting to have these two I's within.


FAILURE


YOU ARE A FAILURE BY SOMEBODY'S SCALE.Failure is used by the largest Corporations, Brands, Megalomaniacs, Potentates, Clans, Governments and Religions.Failure is big.



TH3 SIMPLE QUESTIONS: Slice Open Everyday Life

A book published of the first 6-months of posts of this blog. Softcover $11.95 or eBook @ $3.95. Read chapters of this book at BUBLISH.COM  https://www.bublish.com/author/view/5046

No comments:

Post a Comment