Sunday, October 30, 2016

MAY 2015 REVIEW INDEX


MAY 2015
LIKE AN L.P. RECORD WITH THE AUDIO TURNED WAY DOWN. 



"Honestly I have been in a slump for awhile when it comes to reading books until I got my hands on this one... let's just say this amazing book found me and I am ecstatic that it did." - From Mark Krausman's GOODREAD REVIEW
 



“What does it mean to be human?”

The capacity to speak about humanity and to see humanity as a topic reflected in public conversation has disappeared. We have a hole in our consciousness when it comes to thinking about our humanity.

Does this make us inhuman?




Glyphosphate is in the drinking water of 38 states and in 70% of rainwater samples. It was found in 90% of 300 soybean samples. It is used by farmers who grow GMO foods like corn and soybeans.

So, let’s ride this water-borne, nationally inflicted, “possible carcinogen”, corporate bull, shall we?




I am the label, what you get called. A code phrase, or shorthand, used to mark you in some way.

 We labels exists so someone can OWN you. A "slave" to fashion? You got a diagnosis? Somebody professionally specializes in the diagnosis which you have and can make money by treating you because of your label.

We labels are in favor of a new kind of label or designations of virtues which can be won by everyone.

Tag, you're it!




The Moon outside has brought the Night and caresses the Earth, her lover, and us, with her touch. We lie with each other as the candlelight and the moonlight caresses us, and the Night dissolves into Love.




A grudge is like a rock in the belly. It's like a weight that hold your spirits down. It's like a wall that keeps you from enjoying life with the other person.

The truth is that when you treat others with a cold hard heart, you wind up being the one who is treated with hard and cold… and it eventually blows up your life. Things break apart. People drift away.




I was born to live my virtues, wasn’t I? An ideal owns me. The ideas of my employer are okay, but they are not MY ideals. I’m between my idealistic rock and my employer’s hard place.

(C)Copyright 2015, Jean W. Yeager
All Rights Reserved




TH3 SIMPLE QUESTIONS: Slice Open Everyday Life
A book published of the first 6-months of posts of this blog. Softcover $11.95 or eBook @ $3.95. 
AT AMAZON, BN, KOBO 
http://www.amazon.com/Jean-Yeager/e/B00WJWUAOS


Read chapters of this book at BUBLISH.COM  https://www.bublish.com/author/view/5046

SAMPLE 20% AT SMASHWORDS.COM
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/529903

No comments:

Post a Comment