Report of Teaching Rudolf Steiner's "Six Subsidiary Lessons" In my Local Jail
February 2014, the New York Times and
regional television news channels unofficially dubbed Rutland, Vermont (my
hometown) the “heroin capital” of the U.S. Like many areas, loss of jobs, bad economic
times, and other social factors, made our area easy prey to dealers. This was
not news to us who were residents of Rutland, but we were shocked to learn how
bad it really was. We were naïve and “asleep”. Then we got to work.
- TOWARD A ROSE CROSS MEDITATION USING THE THREE SIMPLE QUESTIONS
- REPORT OF TEACHING RUDOLF STEINER'S "SIX SUBSIDIA...
- 2016 JLY - DEC INDEX / POST SYNOPSIS - Wiggle Room And Fiscus
- 2016 JAN - JUNE INDEX / POST SYNOPSIS - Time Is A Funny Place
- 2015 JAN - JUNE - INDEX / POST SYNOPSIS - My Pilgrimage In Mystical Shoes
- 2015 JULY - DEC - INDEX / POST SYNOPSIS - Let's Ramp Up Our Amperage
- 2014 JULY - DEC - INDEX / POST SYNOPSIS - "Life Pentimento"
- 2014 - YEAR END REVIEW WHO ARE YOU? INTERNATIONAL ...