Thursday, February 9, 2023

ARDUOUS कठिन beschwerlich ardu 艱鉅 つらい и взрывоопасных مشکل

WHO AM I?

This is an arduous time for many of us.  Arduous, or “tough” times mean you are being challenged and tested by life.

How much "grit" do you have? Grit is comprised of determination, willingness to withstand the pain. To call forth determination or courage means that you are willing to sacrifice for your goal.

The times have called forth significant challenges.

Those have been added to your personal challenges which you have faced hanging on to the big goals you had before the pandemic.

That means you have had to rise to all these challenges by growing, learning, and gaining experiences. This oh-so-difficult time has meant you have had to work perhaps the hardest in your life.

Is it any comfort to know that the harder you have worked, the greater the capacities you developed? The more exceptional capabilities you have earned so that in the future you will be able to accomplish and achieve even more than before things became so arduous.

That means your life may become more abundant. The more abundant your outer life becomes, the more inner strength you have.

    

WHY AM I HERE?

The challenges we receive lead us to the fate we have for our life. That fate and those experiences are directed by the Star your Spirit-Self has chosen to follow.

Is it you who is finding your fate, or is your fate finding you?

Is it your Star that you are following? Or, is the Star leading you, drawing you forward into the future you know nothing about?

As you move forward on your path, you may begin to realize that we must have challenges, a path, fate, and a Star; otherwise, our struggles seem random and meaningless.

 

WHAT DO I WANT?

What is the gift your Spirit-Self wishes to receive? What is the source of all this?

Who is the Giver?

 

As the Rudolf Steiner verse reads:

 

“I feel my star,

My star finds me,

I feel my fate,

My fate finds me.

 

My life and the wide world are one.

 

Life grows more abundant for me.

Life grows more radiant within me.

Life grows more arduous for me.”

 

     This is a time of testing.

     Why in the world would anyone want their lives to be more Arduous?


 

Taken from the collection of short essays:

Th3 Simple Questions: Slice Open Everyday Life


© Copyright 2015, Jean W. Yeager

AUTHOR SITE – Listen to old comedy radio ads – www.the-three.com

AMAZON AUTHOR SITE: http://tinyurl.com/jk9a6e7


https://shorturl.at/aotN3


 ==============================


BUY ONLINE THE BOOK THAT ANSWERS TH3 SIMPLE QUESTIONS
A GREAT BEDSIDE READ!


https://www.amazon.com/Th3-Simple-Questions-Slice-Everyday-ebook/dp/B0793P18M8


 


No comments:

Post a Comment