Friday, May 29, 2015

MY PASSION IS MY TRIAL


WHO AM I?
  My inner passion is being tested by the outer world. I can’t make a living doing what I want – what my heart longs to do. I have to so somebody else’s job and live their values which are WRONG! So, I have a gap in my soul – my inner values are so different from the values in my day-job. Huge. I am so stretched it is painful. And every hour I am not working on my passion, is lost! Totally LOST!



WHY AM I HERE?

I was born to live my virtues, wasn’t I? An ideal owns me. The ideas of my employer are okay, but they are not MY ideals. I’m between my idealistic rock and my employer’s hard place. But, I need the money. Why is it that money always is the sticker? It is like money is the SOCIAL GLUE which holds things together. But, it makes the gap more of a risk.



WHAT DO I WANT?

I want to follow my dream. I can’t continue to do things that wastes time from my dream. That goes against my values. Or am I being impulsive. Maybe I’m not ready for my dream. What if my dream is too far for me to go. How do I really know if I’m ready? Maybe I should give up. Why the urgency? But, maybe I SHOULD be tested.

Achieving any genuine Passion worth achieving requires overcoming resistance, trying or failing.



© Copyright 2015, Jean W. Yeager

All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment