Some say the Democratic Presidential candidates were "feckless" in their response to what to do in response to the terrorist attack in Paris the night before.
"Feckless" means "weak spiritless, worthless."
Others say Republican Presidential candidates would be "fearless" in their response to what to do in response to terrorist attacks in Paris the night before.
free from fear, caution or concern; ready to plunge imto battle."
Some say to rush in is "Foolhardy".
"Foolhardy" means "daring without judgment."
All would agree we need "courageous" leadership.
"Courageous" means "firmness of mind and purpose." "Courageous spirit" suggests "less vitality than mettle to keep up one's morale indefinitely."
What say you?
(c) Copyright 2015, Jean W. Yeager
All Rights Reserved
- TOWARD A ROSE CROSS MEDITATION USING THE THREE SIMPLE QUESTIONS
- REPORT OF TEACHING RUDOLF STEINER'S "SIX SUBSIDIA...
- 2016 JLY - DEC INDEX / POST SYNOPSIS - Wiggle Room And Fiscus
- 2016 JAN - JUNE INDEX / POST SYNOPSIS - Time Is A Funny Place
- 2015 JAN - JUNE - INDEX / POST SYNOPSIS - My Pilgrimage In Mystical Shoes
- 2015 JULY - DEC - INDEX / POST SYNOPSIS - Let's Ramp Up Our Amperage
- 2014 JULY - DEC - INDEX / POST SYNOPSIS - "Life Pentimento"
- 2014 - YEAR END REVIEW WHO ARE YOU? INTERNATIONAL ...