Sunday, December 22, 2019

NOT SURE ABOUT INDECISION?

WHO AM I?
I’m not sure if I should write about indecision. Some people feel that indecision is something which ought to be done away with – that seeing both sides of a question is some sort of weakness because it prevents decisive action.

WHY AM I HERE?
     Dr. Seuss said: “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose.”
     Brains. Feet. Any direction. Choose.

WHAT DO I WANT?
     “What if’s?”
     “There are times when a battle decides everything. There are times when the most insignificant things decide the outcome of the battle.” – Napoleon
     "Indecision may or may not be my problem." - Jimmy Buffett


© Copyright 2016, Jean W. Yeager
All Rights Reserved

TH3 SIMPLE QUESTIONS: Slice Open Everyday Life

A book published of the first 6-months of posts of this blog. Softcover $11.95 or eBook @ $3.95. 
SAMPLE 20% AT SMASHWORDS.COM
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/529903
Read chapters of this book at BUBLISH.COM  
https://www.bublish.com/author/view/5046

No comments:

Post a Comment