- TOWARD A ROSE CROSS MEDITATION USING THE THREE SIMPLE QUESTIONS
- REPORT OF TEACHING RUDOLF STEINER'S "SIX SUBSIDIA...
- 2016 JLY - DEC INDEX / POST SYNOPSIS - Wiggle Room And Fiscus
- 2016 JAN - JUNE INDEX / POST SYNOPSIS - Time Is A Funny Place
- 2015 JAN - JUNE - INDEX / POST SYNOPSIS - My Pilgrimage In Mystical Shoes
- 2015 JULY - DEC - INDEX / POST SYNOPSIS - Let's Ramp Up Our Amperage
- 2014 JULY - DEC - INDEX / POST SYNOPSIS - "Life Pentimento"
- 2014 - YEAR END REVIEW WHO ARE YOU? INTERNATIONAL ...
Saturday, January 2, 2016
NOT SURE ABOUT INDECISION?
WHO AM I?
I’m not sure if I should write about indecision. Some people feel that indecision is something which ought to be done away with – that seeing both sides of a question is some sort of weakness because it prevents decisive action.
WHY AM I HERE?
Dr. Seuss said: “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose.”
Brains. Feet. Any direction. Choose.
WHAT DO I WANT?
“There are times when a battle decides everything. There are times when the most insignificant things decide the outcome of the battle.” – Napoleon
"Indecision may or may not be my problem." - Jimmy Buffett
© Copyright 2016, Jean W. YeagerAll Rights Reserved
TH3 SIMPLE QUESTIONS: Slice Open Everyday Life