Saturday, March 14, 2020

NEW eBOOK - "THE KITE OF YOUR GENIUS"


eBook @ $3.99 

FIND MORE ABOUT IT ON THE PRODUCT CARD:





CONTENTS
The Kite Of Your Genius
Lifts Your Community

KITE OF YOUR GENIUS – “In kite making, you have to add tension to
have enough arc to generate lift.”

FROM NAÏVE IDEALISM TO ACHIEVED IDEALISM – “We meet our true
capacities in this tussle over idealism.”

I AM YOUR NESTED SYSTEM – “Lend me your Higher Self, will ya?”

YOU AND WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE DREAM ONE ANOTHER – “We are all sleepers in the dreams of others. Before you were born, lofty spiritual beings dreamed you into existence.”

I AM YOUR CRISIS – “I want to live, and love, in universal imperfection.
Couch surf with your karmic carpool.”

LET’S REVERSE OUR WILL, SHALL WE? – “And struggle for the
New Faithfulness.”

AGE 28 – 35 – THE WISER PERSON WITHIN US – “Yoo-hoo! Someone is leading the change.”

REMIX – “FACING KARMA”  Steiner lecture excerpts REMIXED and contemporary rock lyrics: Paul Simon, Bob Dylan, Bob Marley, Bruce Springstein, and more.

DEVOTION BECOMES SACRIFICE – “Self-sacrifice is terribly uncomfortable,
 just ask the seed.”

THE SUBSTANCE OF LOVE – “My Auntie Helen transformed the ‘Instance Rice’
into the Substance of Love.”

SELECTING OMENS –“The spiritual world relies on we humans to be responsible
 for life in the material world.”

REPORT OF TEACHING RUDOLF STEINER’S SIX SUBSIDIARY EXERCISES IN
MY LOCAL JAIL – Simple as that.

SHE COAXES THE HUMAN SPIRIT -  “Agonizingly, slowly she can hear the
 heart creaking open…”


ARDUOUS कठिन beschwerlich ardu 艱鉅 つらい и взрывоопасных مشکل  -
“I feel my star, My star finds me…”

WHO LETS THE DOGS OUT? I keep three big dogs: Anger, Doubt and Hate.

I AM DISINCARNATION - AGE 42 - “The gradual grapevine dance step
off the stage of life.”

PINBALL AGE – “I am now propelled by the gravity of aging and
the inertia of my vanities.”    

CALL TO ACTION – “The Kite Of Your Genius Lifts Your Community” 
The Genius Of The Communities Lifts The Society.

No comments:

Post a Comment