Thursday, April 2, 2015

OVERVIEW THREE SIMPLE QUESTIONS BLOG

Dear Reader,

This blog cracks open the day-to-day stuff of life and reveals the unseen, allegorical and mystical -- things that are ever more about to be. As technology and economics have become powerful and intense during my life I have felt that man must become ever more human and seek a reality beyond the manipulation of both and cultivate feelings of heart

I am grateful for a weekly dynamic journal writing class taught by Joanna Tebbs Young which introduced me to this technique. The assignment was very simple: every week, or more frequently, take five minutes and answer these three simple questions: "Who am I?", Why am I here?", and "What do I want?" 

The writing seeks to be an immediate act of composition - free from all rules and artful manipulation. It is intimate and personal.  I have sought to write honestly and dynamically using unconsciousness creativity. Any re-working which has been done is done immediately and under the impetus of the first conception.

Thank you for reading this blog. I hope you come back again. I will be working hard to give you something worth your time and effort.

-- Jean Yeager

(c) Copyright 2014 Jean W. Yeager
All Rights Reserved  


ON SALE NOW
Jan – June 2014 threesimplequestions Blog Posts
Are Available In Book Form 
"Th3 Simple Questions: Slice Open Everyday Life" 
Available at
http:/www.th3simplequestions.com
Available at Internet Retailers 
By WestBow Press
6x9 Perfect Bound Softcover @ $11.95
ISBN: 978-1-4908-7124-0
6x9 Dust Jacket Hardcover @ $28.95
ISBN: 978-1-4908-7125-7
E-Book @ $3.99
ISBN: 978-1-4908-7123-3

No comments:

Post a Comment