Tuesday, January 12, 2016

GOOD READS REVIEW - "Energizing", "Masterfully Crafted"


 Mark Krausman
Mark Krausman's review 

Jul 04, 15
5 of 5 stars
bookshelves: favorites
Read from June 22 to July 03, 2015

Th3 Simple Questions - Slice Open Everyday Life by Mr. Jean W. Yeager. Honestly I have been in a slump for awhile when it comes to reading books until I got my hands on this one... let's just say this amazing book found me and I am ecstatic that it did. The style of short essays or "slices" each with the "Who am I", "Why am I here", and "What do I want", format took me by surprise as it was an energizing way to read and process thought provoking concepts with each "slice" only being a few pages long and the analogies were artfully presented as real life experiences that most anyone can relate to.
My favorite slice was Dandelion Wine: Alchemical Batting Practice as I fully immersed myself into this "slice" with my own imagery which I could completely relate to as it left me with the warmth of sunshine still in my mind. All of the "slices" were masterfully crafted without needing page after page of extra words to get the author's intended thought provoking points across.
Mr. Jean - Willie Mays would have been impressed as you hit this one "out of the park" worth reading more than once...... 5 Stars
Many Thanks :=}
Mark Krausman
7/4/15 2:35am




TH3 SIMPLE QUESTIONS: Slice Open Everyday Life
A book published of the first 6-months of posts of this blog. Softcover $11.95 or eBook @ $3.95. 
AT AMAZON, BN, KOBO 
http://www.amazon.com/Jean-Yeager/e/B00WJWUAOS


Read chapters of this book at BUBLISH.COM  https://www.bublish.com/author/view/5046

SAMPLE 20% AT SMASHWORDS.COM
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/529903

No comments:

Post a Comment